Customer Service Superstar
Our vision is to create a World Without Wires, where energy is generated and distributed locally via clean, efficient sources, and communities are free of the archaic, failing electric grid. As a Customer Service Superstar, you will be the face of the company. You will be the front line point of contact for our customers and will be responsible for improving their quality of life.
If you're a passionate, innovative professional and customer service is your middle name, we would love to get to know you.
Together, we can do incredible things.
- Customer happiness comes first. You will know them best, and will be trusted as the expert on how they want to be served
- Adhere to regular communication schedules for customers and provide updates on the project process
- Communicate with customers regularly and gather feedback
- Ensure the highest possible customer service and follow through on requests and orders
- Grow and foster relationships with our customers
- Clearly communicate and have a full understanding of our process
- Actively participate in regular calls and meetings
Skills & Competencies
- Excellent listening and communication skills.
- Loves talking on the phone, texting and zooming with others
- Passionate Individual with proven customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Proven ability to work independently as well as contribute to team efforts
- Loves to learn and incorporates new knowledge into daily life and work
- Comfortable using computer, internet apps and modern technology
- Highly organized and able to manage a number of projects and tasks concurrently
- Passionate about customer happiness
- Proactively takes action to serve customers
- Local to the Greater Philadelphia area - While we work remotely a majority of the time, we still like to keep our team close and meet up regularly to share ideas, strategize and have fun together
- Ability to understand and simplify complex concepts when speaking with customers
- Creative spirit without fear of sharing. Outside the box is exactly where we want to be
- Excitement for advancing the world without wires vision, and the ability to inspire excitement in others
- Process oriented – Customer Service Superstars require a dedication to the process, and the flexibility to quickly switch gears as priorities shift
- Written and verbal communication skills - all written communication should be grammatically correct and personable, and all verbal communication should be clear, concise and friendly
- NO ROBOTS – Our team is full of personality, quirks and experience. Sure, robots look cool and don’t need bathroom breaks, but they are no replacement for human connection. So, don’t be a robot! Have opinions, share experiences, and be yourself. We are a team of passionate innovators. Our strengths are for each other, and our weaknesses are opportunities to collaborate.
While a college degree is not required, higher education develops essential skills such as writing, public speaking and critical thinking. Whether you have achieved a degree in your field or not, actions speak louder than words and pieces of paper. We expect a strong grasp of the previously mentioned concepts regardless of educational background to create success for your customers, yourself, and your team at OhmGrid.
Join our Team
If this all sounds cool and you're thinking to yourself:Apply Now
"I know the perfect person for this job and it's ME"
Don't wait another second!
Hit the button, write a little something about why you'd be a great fit, and attach your resume/cv.
Let's do incredible things together.